Full Job Description
Inspires & Co are all about PEOPLE – the genuine and honest kind. Those who want more purpose in life, who want to make a difference to a family in need. The happy to help, pitch in, clear-headed, fast-thinking, organised kind of people.
Does this sound like you?
Our team are seeking a special person for a special job!
Our North Brisbane based Support Coordinator Assistants work in a full time capacity and share all of these human qualities along with these fabulous skills and abilities:
- Amazing customer service skills – Demonstrated skill in establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external service providers and customers.
- Proven administrative skills, including proficiency in using a range of software applications including Microsoft Office Suite and databases, with a touch typing speed and accuracy.
- Practical experience in dealing with families experiencing stress (and sometimes difficult clients), together with a willingness to take direction in certain circumstances.
- Is a self-motivate self-starter with the ability to work at a fast pace with a high degree of accuracy.
- Is participant centric, professional and diligent.
- An understanding of the needs of people with disability (lived experience is valued) along with a sound knowledge of services available for people with disability would be highly regarded.
- MUST be willing to travel – we have offices in both Narangba and Birkdale, however, Narangba will be the main office base.
What will you gain from joining Inspires & Co?
Our people make Inspires & Co. what it is. We have built a team of amazingly honest, warm and kind people. Our team values loyalty and people over profit. We get the work done but we also support each other. We value our entire team, their ability to inspire people daily and their capacity to help our clients to feel heard.
That’s why we’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry, including:
- Flexible working hours
- Being part of a small, yet inspiring team
- Work allocated laptop
- Dedicated Support Coordination training
- Work from home opportunities
- Team retreat/respite days
- Discretionary bonus
- Christmas and Birthday gifts
After an initial in-office training period of approximately 3 months, you will have the option to work from home one or two days a week (we are fond of Pyjama Fridays).
Please be aware that this is an entry-level position and full on-the-job training will be provided. Ideally, you will have solid administration experience as this ultimately is a fun desk job that requires efficiency and competency in working your way around a computer. But don’t be fooled – it is also a super important customer-facing role where you will be talking to valued clients day in, day out!
Does this still sound like you?
Then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your CV and a cover letter
Please note: Only applications that have a well-written cover letter will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $62,000.00 per year
- Employee mentoring program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Narangba, QLD: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How experienced are you in computer programs (MS Office, Databases, Email Correspondence etc) – Basic, Intermediate (good working knowledge) or Advanced?
- NDIS National Screening Check (Preferred)
- Driver Licence (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)