Are you an experienced construction professional looking to work closely with the Directors in a growing company? This one’s for you
We are looking for a Site Manager, we’re looking for attitude over experience, so if you think you’re ready to take the next step – we’d love to hear from you
The Gard Crew
We’re a Melbourne based Construction company delivering industrial and commercial projects across the country. We have a solid workflow of projects well into 2023, all we need is more great people to join the team and deliver the projects
We work with repeat clients who love our driven and collaborative approach (which is probably why they keep coming back)
We commit to providing you with:
- Opportunities to grow
You’ll be reporting directly to us (the Directors) so if you want more responsibility, you’ve got it
- Easy going culture
You’ll get that as soon as you meet us, we like working with people who get the job done and enjoy coming to work
- Secure workflow of projects
We’ve secured our work for 2022 and most of 2023
- Regular salary reviews
We’ll pay you what you’re worth, we treat our team as we hope our kids’ future bosses would treat them
We are about to commence construction of a brand new car-wash and are looking for either an experienced Junior Site Manager ready to take the next step to Site Management, or a seasoned Site Manager – we want someone who is going to treat our subcontractors and projects as we would
You’ll be in charge of…
- Understanding the scope, contract, and project time frames
- Establishing the site in accordance with relevant OHS requirements
- Inducting subcontractors and site employees
- Delivering daily and fortnightly programmes
- Coordinating the trades and sequencing of work
- Managing the subcontractors and staff, ensuring quality and safety
- Recording daily site activities in the site diary
- Coordinating defect rectification
Unless you’re a unicorn who has tons of experience without qualifications – you’ll have one of the following qualifications:
- Qualified trade
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction
- Relevant construction related degree
Applications close Friday 12th August – but if you’re the right fit, we’ll hire you tomorrow
- How many years’ experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have a current QBCC Site Supervisor licence?