NOTE: Do not apply for this job on our website: Click on Apply for Job and it will take you to an external website to apply.
Administrative Officer (AAEP) – Pumicestone State School
Pumicestone State School, North Coast Region, State Schools Division
Applications are sought for the temporary part-time position of Administration Officer (AAEP) based at Pumicestone State School. This position is expected to commence from 15 January 2020 until 30 June 2020 with possible extension.
|Workplace Location||Moreton Bay – North|
|Job ad reference||QLD/NCR327836/19T|
|Yearly salary||$39149 – $46637|
|Fortnightly salary||$1500.60 – $1787.60|
|Job duration||From 15 January 2020 until 30 June 2020 unless otherwise determined|
|Contact person||Charlene Hensley|
|Contact details||(07) 5433 6444|
Image Courtesy of Pumicestone State School
Our school is a unique and caring institution pursuing the goal of lifelong learning. In addition to the key learning areas, we learn about teamwork and cooperation, responsibilities and shared rules, and enjoying each other’s company. We work together to make our school a vibrant, productive and safe place to grow.
As the Administrative Officer (AAEP) you will contribute to the effective and efficient administrative management of the school by providing relevant and timely administrative support to the Principal and Business Manager. You will work within existing guidelines to provide basic resolution of problems by reference to established procedure, consulting the Principal or Business Manager for matters that are more complex or non-routine.
For a further list of responsibilities of the role, please refer to the attached role description.
The ideal applicant will be someone who has the following highly desirable knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent Customer Service – students, parents, volunteers, visitors and staff;
- Able to work in a high pressure environment and have the ability to do many things at once;
- Proficient in the use of One School – student management/receipting;
- Maintain student data and absences using Message Media or similar program;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- The ability to engage in the implementation of new processes and take initiative to improve current processes;
- Administer First Aid;
- Receipting and End of Day Banking;
- Work autonomously or in a team;
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge and understanding of school operations, standards and work processes;
- Ability to communicate with empathy and influence in order to address problems and obtain cooperation and assistance in meeting required objectives.