About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Practice Manager/ Receptionist to join our family friendly dental practice located in Deception Bay, North Brisbane.
We rely on the importance of the practice manager to provide leadership, organisation, clear communication and first class service to both patients and the dental team.
We value commitment and are seeking a highly motivated and capable receptionist who can manage a team. This role will suit someone with attention to detail and a proven track record of delivering genuine care and customer service.
This is a full time position over 5 days a week (Monday-Friday).
- This position may occasionally include working some Saturdays should the need arise.
- Flexibility in working hours is essential as extra shifts may be required to cover team members when sick or on leave.
Our ideal candidate will have values that strongly align with our own:
- Positively Cool
- 360 Respect
- Growth Opportunity
- Optimise the WOW
- Efficiency in Everything
- Freedom to Perform
Benefits & Culture
- Locally (privately) owned and managed
- Mentoring program by area manager
- 4 sister clinics locally for onsite support and social forum meet ups
- Clinical autonomy and responsibility
- Easy in group referral pathway to Oral Surgeon, Endodontist, Implants and Orthodontics
- Systems driven backbone independent to key staff to offer high performance
- Dedicated back office support team experienced in marketing, book keeping and finance
- Cloud Based practice management systems
- Regular team and practice feedback mechanism in place
- Passionate and active management/leadership qualified in both dentistry and business
We are looking for a reliable team player who has the following attributes:
- Positive & friendly attitude
- Quick learner
- Team oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic and dedicated
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to manage under performing staff informally and formally
- Ability to run an appointment book
- Ability to set and mange rostering of staff on a four weekly basis
Desired criteria are, not limited to:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Practice Management / Reception
- Ability to drive and motivate a committed team
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly developed computer skills
- Be able to lead by example
- Deliver professional and compassionate service to patients on the front desk
- Multi skilled and have the ability to work unsupervised
- Recruit, induct and train new team members
- Ability to review our practice systems, policies and procedures
- Ability to build relationships with our patients and team members
- Clinically astute with an eye for detail
- Flexible and solution oriented
- Perform and coordinate day to day operation of the practice
- Conduct weekly/monthly management meetings with area manager
- Be the face of our reception area, meet and greet patients and see the smooth running of our front office reception
- Conduct dental administration tasks to well documented systems such as: recalls, appointment bookings, payment processing, end of day settlements, payment plans.
If this sounds like a place you could call your professional home, please email us your resume and cover letter to: Anita – firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted for the interview process.
Applications close: 15.08.2022