- Fantastic opportunity to join a tight-knit supportive hospital
- Located on the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula
- Free onsite parking
- Part time role – 24 hours per week
Are you an energetic individual with healthcare experience? Peninsula Private Hospital is seeking an Orderly with a can-do attitude to join the Perioperative Team on a part-time basis.
Come and join our expert team of surgeons, specialist doctors, dedicated nurses and allied health professionals at Peninsula Private Hospital.
Peninsula Private Hospital is a 70-bed facility located in Kippa Ring with an exciting and challenging case mix. We are a leading hospital renowned for patient outcomes in a range of medical, surgical and rehabilitation services. This robust offering and holistic approach to patient care enables our team to work closely together to ensure our patients receive a bespoke healthcare experience like no other.
As an Orderly your responsibilities will include
- Cultivating a hospitable and friendly environment for all patients
- Work as an active team member with nurses, surgeons and administrators
- Movement of patients to and from the operating theatre
- Preparation of the Operating Room, including the planning and movement of positional aides
- Assisting with the transfer and positioning of patients in the Operating Room, pre and post operatively
- General housekeeping duties e.g. cleaning beds, organising linen, restocking of equipment, and waste management
- Experience in a hospital environment or similar
- Willingness to learn and adaptable to different situations
- Ability to prioritise and organise work, with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service, organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility, reliability and ability to work under pressure
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care. Our people are at the heart of our organisation – no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network
- Discounted health insurance
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us. We support each other, share learnings, celebrate successes and face challenges together.
Come and be the difference in our patient’s lives.
Applications close: 18th August, 2022
To Apply: Please click on the ‘Apply’ button to be taken to our online application form. For any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current National Police check, WWCC (where applicable) and Evidence of right to work in Australia prior to appointment. Staff in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases as a Category A Healthcare worker.