Permanent, Full Time
$33.61 per hour (please note that junior rates may apply)
We are currently seeking a detail orientated and interpersonal Member Services Team Leader to enhance and support PCYC Redcliffe Youth Club operations. If you have a flair for administration, customer service and leading a team, then we want you!
What we can offer
- In addition to your remuneration, enjoy generous not-for-profit salary packaging benefits of up to $18,550 per annum tax free!
- Free PCYC Gym Membership
- Comprehensive online induction and site-specific orientation
- Be a part of creating a positive environment for the development of young people
- Our work environment has a strong team work ethic where we live by our PCYC Queensland values – Respect, Leadership, Commitment, Passion and Teamwork.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Youth Club Manager, you will enhance Club operations by leading and training a team that provides members with the highest standards of customer service. The role requires a complete knowledge of Club’s services, an ability to closely liaise with the shared services centre to meet the clubs administrative needs and a drive to acheive sales targets. If this sounds like you, download our Position Description for more information.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a role managing staff (within the fitness, sport or recreation industry an advantage)
- Outstanding and proved leadership skills – budget management, problem solving, etc
- Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates (or ability to obtain)
- Hold a light rigid driver’s licence and a Restricted Drivers’ Authority (or ability to obtain)
- Qualification in Fitness, Sport and Recreation or similar or interest in developing in this area (nice to have but not required)
Please note: Working With Children Check (Blue Card) No Card, No Start and Restricted Person legislation applies. It is a mandatory requirement for all PCYC employees to have received the prescribed number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. All PCYC employees are required to complete a National Police Check upon commencement
Applications close 21 August 2022 at 11:45pm.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We encourage you to apply promptly as the advertisement may close early should a suitable applicant be sourced. .