The Jadin Chemist Group are currently seeking Pharmacy Assistants to join their teams in Morayfield and Caboolture. There are a number of different roles ranging from Part Time Junior Pharmacy Assistants to Full Time Pharmacy Assistants and also Experienced Dispensary Assistants.
At the Jadin Chemist Group, we love to find staff who want to make a career in Pharmacy and would be excited to train in key areas such as Point of Sale, Dispensary and Management. As such there are numerous opportunities for our staff members to develop their skills and move into more senior roles within the Group.
If this sounds of interest to you, the requirements of the role are:
* To offer friendly and helpful customer service
* Provide a high level of product knowledge and have the willingness to complete training to develop your skills and knowledge
* Must be reliable, hard-working and motivated
* Must enjoy working in a busy environment
* Display effective verbal and written communication skills
* Flexibility with hours and the availability to work some weekend shifts
If you are seeking a new career path and would like the opportunity to work for a great Company, please click on APPLY NOW and submit your application.
About Jadin Chemist Group
The Jadin Chemist Group are a local and independent Community Pharmacy Group with a total of 8 Pharmacies in Caboolture, Morayfield, Warner and Ipswich. Since starting in 1994, we have worked hard to provide our local community with fast and efficient service, a comprehensive range of products and knowledgeable staff who provide friendly and personalised service to cover our customers healthcare needs.