- Small, friendly and supportive team
- Casual role – shifts over a 7-day period (potential view for permanency)
- Free onsite parking
Are you an enthusiastic team player seeking a career in healthcare?
Peninsula Private Hospital is looking to employ a Food Services Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. You will take pride in your work, have a friendly and positive work attitude and an interest to achieve high standards of customer satisfaction.
Peninsula Private is a 70 bed acute and rehabilitation hospital with 3 operating theatres located on the idyllic Redcliffe Peninsula. Specialties include orthopaedics, general surgery, urology, gynaecology, gastroenterology, ophthamology and internal medicine and the delivery of leading rehabilitation services and programs on the Brisbane northside.
As a Food Services Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Food preparation for both hot and cold items
- Convey and prepare special dietary requirements for the patients
- Deliver excellent customer service to patients, clients and staff
- Demonstrate sound time management, ability to prioritise and deliver delegated tasks in a timely manner
- To be up to date with training and have a sound ability to keep the kitchen up to code with cleaning
- At least 1-year experience in a hospitality environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Works well independently and within a team
- Certificate III in Safe Food Handling
- Previous experience in an age care or hospital setting
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care.
Our people are at the heart of our organisation – no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. We work together to create positive, memorable experiences, alongside our quality care, in every moment of every day.
As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for. Healthscope opens the door to endless opportunities for our people, giving them the flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
We encourage the pursuit of continuous professional development and education and support our people to grow and flourish securely.
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
While our hospital network is vast, Healthscope is a family. We support each other, we share learnings, celebrate successes and face challenges together.
Come and be the difference in our patient’s lives.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current National Police Check and proof of immunisation to infectious diseases prior to appointment.
Applications close: 22nd August 2022
To Apply: Please click on the ‘Apply’ button to be taken to our online application form. For any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org