Beecham Motors is seeking a first year Parts Interpreter Apprentice to join our dedicated Parts team, working with Holden and Nissan parts. The apprentice position is an opportunity to develop into a fully qualified Parts Interpreter and receive paid on-the-job training via our on-site mentor team and external training conducted by the MTA Institute.
The position is a full time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised. You will be mentored directly by and will report to the Parts Manager and the apprenticeship will cover 4 years (or less, if you have begun an apprenticeship elsewhere previously).
We are a second-generation family owned and operated Nissan, Holden and Used car dealership, located in Caboolture just a short drive north of Brisbane. Our dealership has been in operation for 35 years, values a strong sense of family, and employs around 30 great local people in the Sales, Service, Parts and Finance divisions.
What We Offer:
- On-the-job training which would ideally suit a recent school leaver
- Complete a nationally accredited Certificate III in Automotive Sales (Parts Interpreting)
- 5 day working week – Full time (Monday to Friday).
- Mentoring support from our friendly Parts Team
- Monthly BBQ
- Annual Weekend Xmas Party away in Noosaville (partly funded via employee social club $5 per week contribution + and all the rest provided by Beecham Motors)
- Free on-site parking
- Work for a family business that is here for the long haul
- Support from an experienced and friendly workshop and parts team
As a Parts Interpreter Apprentice you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with suppliers via telephone and emails regarding parts and ETA
- Parts Interpretation for internal, trade, and retail customers
- Processing customer quotes, orders, payments, and invoices as directed
- Serving front and back counters in a professional manner
- Supporting the Service Department with picking parts and managing stock
- Computer Data entry
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to work in a busy team environment
- Good computer literacy skills.
- Great communication and time management skills.
- Positive attitude & attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Current Australian Driver’s License.
- Willingness to learn and work with the Parts Manager and team as needed.
- Passion for the Automotive Industry.
If you are interested in the role, please email a copy of your résumé and cover letter to our Parts Manager, Wyatt, on email@example.com or call us directly on 07 5495 0555 and ask for Wyatt.
Privacy and discretion is guaranteed during the hiring process.
Recent school leavers/all ages are encouraged to apply for this position. To be eligible for an apprenticeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
Looking to move on but haven’t updated your résumé in forever? That’s OK – just give us a call and have a chat. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
About Beecham Motors & Caboolture Nissan
Beecham Motors is seeking a 1st year Parts Interpreter Apprentice to join our Holden & Nissan Parts team. Full Time, on-the-job training provided.