Rapidly expanding Family Law Firm has seen significant expansion and revenue growth over the past year and is looking to bring on and develop top talent. This is a career building opportunity for an experienced, confident, motivated and driven Family Lawyer seeking career progression.
As the Associate Family Lawyer at our Chermside office, you will:
– Drive the growth of our Chermside office;
– Build & maintain client relationships;
Maintain the reputation of the firm to its 5 star standard;
– Network with local businesses;
– Establish and maintain referral relationships with business partners;
– Work with our Director to drive process improvements for our fixed fee value pricing model;
– Support the Director to service our high end clientele.
Skills & Experience
-Hardworking & driven;
-Proven experience in Family Law role at least 5 years post admission;
-A track record of litigation experience in the family/federal circuit court including running interim hearings, mediation, trials;
– Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and communication skills;
– Empathetic attitude to clients;
– Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a law firm that operates differently to other law firms (value pricing, fixed fees and no time sheets!).
Whats on offer
– A fantastic opportunity to join renowned Family Law Firm;
– A leadership role in a rapidly expanding team;
– Outstanding culture & supportive team environment where staff produce excellent results & reap the rewards;
– Opportunity for career progression, salary advancement & access to bonus scheme.
How to Apply
Does this sound like you? In order to be considered for this position you MUST follow the following steps:
Email us at email@example.com and provide the following in your application:
– Your Resume; and
– Your Cover Letter (be specific as to why you think you would be a good fit for us); OR
– A 1 – 2 minute video about why we should hire you. This will give you an absolute edge over other candidates;
– Write the words “the Barton family law team” in the subject line.