Back2Base Monitoring is the Security Monitoring provider of choice for many well-known Australian companies. With national headquarters and ASIAL Grade A1 monitoring facility located in North Lakes, Back2Base is currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced candidates to join our south east Queensland team in a Monitoring Centre Operator role.To apply for this position you will have, or be capable of achieving, a Queensland Individual Class 1, Security Officer – Monitoring licence.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask ie manage multiple concurrent tasks and remain calm and focused.
- Ability to tolerate and perform in periods of intense activity and concentration.
- Attention to detail and ability to strictly follow a process.
- Fast typing speed (30 to 40 WPM).
- Computer literate with high proficiency demonstrated with common office programs eg MS Word, Outlook & MS Excel.
- Good phone manner & customer service oriented.
- Be comfortable with both inbound and outbound calls (Call centre experience an advantage).
- Ability to work shift work both day shift and night shift.
- Ability to rapidly learn new Computer programs.
- Whilst previous Monitoring Centre experience would be highly regarded it is not essential as full training will be provided to the successful candidates.
During training the remuneration is at the Security Officer Level 1 Classification and will transition to the Security Officer Level 4 rate upon completion of training. Penalty rates apply to any hours worked outside of 06:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday.
NOTE: Only Resumes in PDF format are to be submitted. All other formats will be rejected.
About Back2Base Monitoring
Back2Base Monitoring is a local family owned ASIAL Grade A1 Monitoring Centre providing Alarm Monitoring services Nationwide.