Holistic Horizons Support Services Pty Ltd
Brisbane • Northern Suburbs
Administrative Assistants (Administration & Office Support)
Part time with eligibility for full time for the right candidate
Holistic Horizons Support Services is a family owned and operated NDIS registered provider. We pride ourselves in assisting our participants and will always go the extra mile to make sure everyone feels valued and validated.
We are looking for an experienced Administration Officer to join our tight knit administration team Part Time at Holistic Horizons, located at Margate. The successful applicant would have the following;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work with a high sense of urgency within established timelines exercising consistent follow-through/follow-up when necessary.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office/Windows.
- A working knowledge of Google Docs
- Knowledge of the NDIS preferred but not essential
- Meticulous eye for detail, accuracy and high standards of presentation
- Ability to multi-task and operate in an environment of frequently changing priorities and managing the demands of a quickly growing company.
- Quick thinker/learner with an organisational mentality who will handle assignments, tasks, and projects with initiative and ingenuity
- Ability to maintain discretion and strict confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to get clearance for NDIS workers screening and Blue Card
- A friendly personality
- Excellent work ethic
- Quick learner
- Data Entry
- Maintaining Spreadsheets and Google Docs with up-to-date information
- Answering Phones
- Scanning, Filing
- Creating new documents and online files for Clients/Employees using software program
- Compliance check
- Emailing internally and externally
- Assisting other Departments with information
- Other record keeping duties
- Report to Manager and adhere to company codes and policies
Please send your Resume along with Cover letter.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?