Reporting directly to the Enrolment & Marketing Officer, the primary responsibility of the role is to efficiently process enrolment applications and assist with onboarding new on-campus and online students.
You will have high attention to detail and a friendly, customer-service orientated personality and mindset. The right candidate can start immediately.
A typical week in this role would include:
- Providing general administrative support to the Enrolment & Marketing Officer.
- Maintaining the enrolment module of the cloud-based student database.
- Following up families for enrolment documentation in a timely and professional manner.
- Conducting uniform fittings and facilitating ordering of uniforms.
- Managing student waiting lists, as necessary.
- Handling initial telephone, email and walk-in enrolment enquiries as directed by the Enrolment & Marketing Officer.
- Producing regular enrolment reports, indicating progress toward various KPIs.
- Managing stock of enrolment literature.
- Assisting the Enrolment & Marketing Officer in the set up and running of school events.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a fast-paced office environment, using your administrative skills to process large volumes of work.
- You have outstanding verbal and written skills with the ability to spell and grammar check.
- You have a high level of attention to detail.
- Your telephone skills are of the highest order.
- You can quickly build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- You’re confident in the use of technology and can touch type at 40wpm.
- You have a servant heart, vibrant Christian faith and you’re active in a local church.
- The small Christian team environment and flat management structure means limited bureaucracy and internal politics.
- Caboolture enjoys a low cost of living, affordable housing and easy access to Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
- ACC is a large and growing organisation with a stable revenue base and competent management team.
How to Apply
If you’re ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then apply now via https://www.acc.edu.au/careers.html#mor04. Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered. Applications close Friday 6th March 2020.
Click on Apply for Job and it will take you to an external website to apply.
About Australian Christian College
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
This full-time role is based at ACC Moreton. The school is a co-educational, P-12, Christian school offering on campus education to students in Caboolture and online education to students across Queensland and internationally.